20 Individually Wrapped KN95 Masks
The KLAREX KN95 masks contains 20 pieces of masks in each package.
Respiratory Protective Masks Non-Medical use
Buy a pack of masks and get a 2-pack 10.14 oz hand sanitizer for 50% off.
- Filters 95% of particles
- Breathable material
- Soft on skin
- Face the front of the mask without the nose clip away from you, and pull the ear straps outward with both hands, so that the nose clip is above the mask
- Cover your chin with the mask.
- Pull each ear strap behind your ear, and adjust both the left and right straps so each feels comfortable.
- Place the fingers of both hands on top of the middle of the metal nose clip and, while pressing inward, move the fingertips along the nose clip to both sides until the nose clip is fully pressed into the shape of the bridge of the nose. Using only one hand to pinch the mask nose clip may affect the tightness of the mask.
- Before entering the work area, the user must check the tightness of the mask so that it adheres to the face.
Range of Use
The protective mask can be used for respiratory protection of certain non-oily particles, such pathogenic microorganisms including dust, sand, pollen, influenza virus, various types of productive dust, s well as non-volatile fog and other air pollution. It can be used as an environmental pollution protection against fine particles (PM2.5).